Terms & Conditions
Purchase of Services
- By placing an order through our website, by phone or by email, you agree that you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract and you are at least over 18 years old. You also confirm you are authorised to book and pay for the services rendered and agree to all of the terms and conditions provided below
- Station Executive reservation team will make every effort to servicing their clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. 24 hours’ notice may be required to prepare the chauffeur vehicle for your specific journey.
- All prices quoted are in UK GBP, with hiring starting at the pickup point (A) and finishing at the drop off point (B) except those hires to or from various airports or those that are the subject of a fixed charge. Services are also available on an as directed bases, charged from base to base.
- To obtain a quote or make a booking through our booking agents, you are required to provide us full name, contact details, pick up location, drop off location and numbers of passengers travelling and payment
Bookings and Reservations
- All bookings are subject to Station Executive approval and are not confirmed unless you have received email confirmation.
- Prices and service availability are subject to change without notice. All special offers and promotions are limited to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities of promotional products.
- Station Executive request a minimum of 12 hours’ notice for any booking. If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours’ notice – Please call our reservation team on +44 (0) 208 656 2222
- Quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
Single and Return Journeys
- All return journeys on the same day are subject to waiting time charges if the return journey is within 3 hours or out of London. If the return journey is scheduled within more than 3 hours no waiting time charges apply, however, return journey may be completed by a different driver.
- All returned journeys booked on the same day for any sports events such as Wimbledon Tennis, Ascot, Rugby or Football will be charged a waiting time from drop off till pick up time plus car park charges. Single journeys from or to any sports events such as above or concerts in O2 or Wembley are subject to additional charges. On such events, please call our office and discuss your requirements. Hourly hire service will be more suitable.
- All quotes for journeys collecting from a flight into a UK airport include 45 minutes of complimentary waiting time. All other journeys include 15 minutes complimentary waiting time. After the complimentary waiting time for all journeys, a charge calculated in 15 min increments of GBP £40/hour will be applied to provided debit or credit card when the booking is been made.
Parking Charges and tolls
- The client is responsible for all parking charges and tolls which will be added onto the final bill and charged to the card or account associated to the booking
- All bookings scheduled into the London Congestion Charge Zone applicable Monday to Friday 07:00am – 22:00pm will incur £15.00 charge
- All charges specified herein, and in the tariff offered by the company, are payable in advance except for where the client has a credit account or a pre-approved credit card account by Station Executive. The credit or debit card you provide when making the booking will be charged for any additional charges e.g. extra waiting time, parking charges.
- Online credit or debit card payments have a 5% surcharge. Bank transfers do not incur a charge.
- The charge on your credit/debit card statement will be shown as Chauffeur Services.
- Rates are subject to change at any time without prior written notice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For all bookings (excluding wedding related bookings) cancellations or amendments must be made and acknowledged by Station Executive 12 hours before the scheduled pick up time. Station Executive reserves the right to charge the client for the full amount. This also applies to bookings that are made within 12 hours of the pickup time.
- If a Wedding hire is cancelled within 7 days of service, 50% of the booking fee will be charged. If wedding cancellations are made less than 48 hours of the booking date the full amount will be charged.
- If a cancellation is made, and acknowledged by Station Executive prior to the agreed free cancellation period, Station Executive will refund the agreed amount charged to the debit or credit card used to make the booking. Please note credit card charges and admin fees are not refundable.
- Up to 30% administration fee may apply to your booking(s) or cancellation based on administration time and efforts spend from our admin team. Such cost will be at the company discretion.
- Prestige and Royal chauffeur vehicles such as Range Rover Vogue, Rolls Royce Ghost and Rolls Royce Phantom are subject to strictly 48 hours free cancellation or amendment policy. If the service is cancelled by the customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- For bookings relating to two or more vehicles in one day or one vehicle for multi days hire the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Less than 7 days and more than 24 hours’ notice a 50% cancellation charge for each vehicle.
- Less than 24 hours’ notice 100% cancellation fee will be charged
- If the customer fails to show at the designated location for which a reservation has been made and a confirmation was sent out, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- The company operates the following vehicle categories which offer the following passenger and luggage capacities. Vehicles listed are subject to availability. We try out utmost best to offer the specific vehicle listed, however due to unforeseen circumstances we may provide a suitable alternative
|| Passengers (max)
|| Mercedes E Class
|| Mercedes S Class
| Premium XL
|| Mercedes V Class
|| Range Rover
|| Rolls Royce
|| Mercedes Sprinter Minibus
|| Mercedes Turismo
|| Mercedes Sprinter Van
- We reserve the right to switch vehicles before a booking based on availability without prior notice, if a vehicle that was previously requested is unavailable or if there is a risk of a driver not making it on time for a pick-up. We will guarantee the category chosen by you, or a complimentary upgrade
- A reasonable amount of ordinary passenger luggage is allowed, but luggage which, in the opinion of the chauffeur amounts to an excessive weight will not be carried. We reserve the right to refuse to carry luggage, which in the opinion of the chauffeur, is excessively bulky or heavy.
- Our chauffeurs will drive at safe and at reasonable speeds according to their judgment of the prevalent road conditions and traffic at any particular time. When a hirer desires to travel to a particular place, the driver will, unless specifically otherwise instructed, travel by the route which is, in the chauffeur’s opinion, the best and most convenient for the time of day.
- Alcohol and drugs – Any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat to the driver, the vehicle or other passengers may be refused travel.
- Child Seats – Requests for child seats must be made at the time of booking. Only one child seat will be provided free of charge. Additional child seats are charged £25.00 per seat. We will always aim to satisfy such requests but failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
- If you wish to use your own child seat you will be responsible for installing it safely and removing it at your destination. Care must also be taken to not damage the vehicle interior with your child seat. Otherwise, you will be charged to compensate for this.
- No animals (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) may be carried onto any vehicle without prior written agreement from the company. Please note that additional cost will incur if travelling with animals an must be placed in a locked compartment throughout the journey
- Station Executive accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any luggage or property carried in or on the vehicle unless the loss or damage is a result of negligence caused directly by Station Executive. In the event of the property being left in a vehicle, we will gladly organize the return of such items, if client covers the postage cost. Or – ‘subject to the client paying the reasonable costs of returning the items’.
- Station Executive accepts no responsibility for clients missing their scheduled flight, regardless of the circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, the company will not pay any flight or transportation costs, or accommodation and or hotels costs. Please refer to clause 11 below.
- In the event that the interior or exterior of the vehicle is soiled or damaged by the customer, a valeting or repair charge will apply to the credit or debit card provided at the time of booking.
- Before making any booking for account services, the customer must open a credit account with Station Executive. All accounts are subject to a credit check on both the company and/or directors
- When making any booking for account services, the customer must quote their customer account name or number
- Station Executive shall be entitled to treat any booking made quoting the confidential customer account number as authorization by the customer and the customer shall be liable for all charges relating to the booking.
- In consideration of performance of the account services, the customer shall pay all charges, the administration fee and any applicable VAT (without set-off or deduction), as invoiced by Station Executive, within 7 days (or a shorter period as we in our absolute discretion notify you) of the date of an invoice (the “Due Date”).
- Payment shall be made by bank transfer (BACS) to such bank account as we shall notify the customer.
- We shall invoice the customer each month in respect of the account services carried out for the customer during the previous month or at such other intervals as may be agreed by the parties in writing.
- In the event of non-payment of any charges by the due date, we shall be entitled to charge and the Customer shall pay interest at a rate of 10% on any amount outstanding, each month, until payment is made, both before and after any judgment.
- We may, at any time, set a credit limit to any customer at any one time and we shall not provide account services once that limit has been reached. Any such limit shall be notified to the customer in writing by us.
- Any dispute in respect of the charges shall be submitted, in writing, within 5 days of receipt by the customer.
- When an account is closed, the customer shall pay to us all outstanding charges which are owed to us as at the date of termination of their account. Failure to do so, the ultimate responsibility will fall on the shareholders and or directors of the company. Station Executive reserve the right to enforce court proceedings to obtain any outstanding amounts against the directors, shareholders and/or the account holder
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an event beyond our control.
- An event beyond our control is defined as any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including war, invasion, hostilities (whether war declared or not), civil war, revolution, rebellion, storm, flood, snow, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- Without limitation this includes traffic delays, tire punctures, road traffic accidents, road closures due to accidents and vehicle breakdowns
- If an event beyond our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
- We will contact you as soon as possible to notify you.
- Our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event beyond our control.
- In the event of a complaint about the company’s services, the hirer should endeavour to seek a solution at the time by seeking assistance from the driver or from the company. If this has not provided a remedy, complaints should be submitted in writing and within 14 days of the termination date of the hire. The Company will acknowledge all complaints within 14 days and will normally reply fully within 28 days.
Zero Tolerance Policy
- We have zero tolerance policy against harassments, discrimination, and rudeness either verbally or in writing against our employees and contractors. In such an event, we reserve full rights to withdraw our goods and services to consumers effective immediately. Full money paid for goods and services won’t be refundable.
- Payments must be authorized by the cardholder named in the booking. We withhold the right to cancel your booking without prior notice if we reasonably suspect that you or the cardholder are associated with any kind of fraudulent activity. Such suspicion may be based on the following activities:
- You cannot provide, when questioned, information about the itinerary such as full pick up and destination addresses, full passenger name and contact number or any other mandatory requirements by the company;
- You cannot provide when questioned, contact information for the cardholder so that we may carry out security checks;
- The cardholder did not authorize the payment and claims that the booking is fraudulent:
- There has been previous fraudulent activity/chargebacks by you or the cardholder;
- Information given while booking is erroneous/ inadequate/ inconsistent/ linked to fraudulent behaviour;
- There have been multiple payment attempts with inconsistent data entered.
- If we reasonably suspect that you or the cardholder are associated with any kind of fraudulent activity we reserve full rights to refuse any bookings and we may report you or the cardholder to the fraud department.
- When you book on this website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you and secure your bookings, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that the payment information will not be held by us, but securely encrypted on the third party payment system we use. Your email address is automatically entered onto our mailing list where we endeavour to send only one email per month, of which you can unsubscribe at any time. If you are or have been our client in the past, we reserve full rights to use your company name / or logo on our website/s under our clients’ section without written notice.